Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD!


God of the fullness of life, may it be a day in which this dear reader enjoys Your presence and calm. In Jesus' Name, amen.

How's this for a great way to start the day? "For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:13-14).

"Acknowledge the greatness within me," is the third HEART Principle. We must recognize first that each one of us is made just as the Psalmist described. God formed us, knit us together, "fearfully and wonderfully made." We must claim that for ourselves. Have you ever stopped to try and see that "label" on someone else? She or he has the same label as you, "Wonderfully made by God." That's only the starting point! If we look closer, we'll see the greatness within that person. We will see God didn't stop just with the design and production of the structure, God worked deep within with the spirit and the heart of each. There is a greatness within person. Yes, some easily bring it out; others you got to look long and hard to see if you can see it, but it's there.

PRAYER: Loving God, I thank you for having fearfully and wonderfully made me. Help me to see it in others. Let me be my best today and all days that the goodness and love that You've placed within me, is visible to all. I ask this in Jesus' Name, amen.

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

Eradio Valverde