Monday, April 29, 2013

The Power of a Shining Face!

Nellie and I with our four daughters, then with our four grandkids, could not wait for their first smile. There is something about seeing a baby reflect back a smile. I suppose that's what the Psalmist said in Psalm 67; "May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine upon us." I would hope that as we become aware of that smile from God, we would smile. The world needs to see the reflected smile of God on our faces. Smiling is a part of praise. Join in with people from all over the world in praising the goodness of God!

PRAYER: Loving God, I know You are smiling on me now; let me smile back. Let my smile be one form of praise towards You today, and may it help bring a smile to someone else's face as well. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

Eradio Valverde