Thursday, February 25, 2016

Can't Get Enough of God!

Image from markryman.com

God - you're my God! I can't get enough of you! I've worked up such hunger and thirst for God, traveling across dry and weary deserts. So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open, drinking in your strength and glory. In your generous love I am really living at last! My lips brim praises like fountains. I bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to you. I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy; I smack my lips. It's time to shout praises! If I'm sleepless at midnight, I spend the hours in grateful reflection. Because you've always stood up for me, I'm free to run and play. I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post. (Psalm 63:1-8 The Message)

What in your life can't you get enough of?  If you asked me, I'd have to say chocolate anything.  But, the psalmist says he can't get enough of God.  Isn't that awesome?  David had a hunger and thirst for God.  He had walked through some tough spots in his life and so he knew the only real satisfaction for his life was God.  We should too.

Re-read the psalm slowly.  Enjoy the fullness of life that comes from knowing and loving God.

PRAYER:  Loving God, thank You for your love.  Thank You for filling me up with Your love and grace.  Help us to enjoy you and be satisfied with you.  This I pray in Jesus' precious and powerful name, amen.

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

Eradio Valverde

Personal Privilege:  Happy Anniversary to my darling wife of 38 years!  What a bless you have been to me and our family!  I love you!  :)