Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OUR MIDWEEK PRAYER


Loving God, I want the faith of those seventy "others" that You sent to minister to the world, appointed and anointed by You to do Your will. May my words today be only those of healing faith that help heal the hurts of the world. May my thoughts be Your thoughts guided by that which is noble, honorable, pure and praiseworthy. May my hands be instruments of peace and wholeness, helping, lifting and building that which is Yours. God, you know many await the coming of this storm in the Gulf but we do so with our prayers of faith solidly trusting in You. May You guide this storm to an area where we pray again, no one would be hurt and the damage would be minimal. Thus is our faith. We pray for the sick and those in hospitals and care centers that have been or might be uprooted for their safety. May their travel be safe, painless and guided by You.

I pray a blessing on Your church, Your servants, my family, my enemies and all the people of the world. I pray this in Jesus' Name, amen.

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

e.v.

PS You know this storm is serious, Friday night football have been moved to Thursday all over the Valley!