Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OUR DAY OF PRAYER


Morning by morning, may this dear reader see Your mercies O God. In Christ Name I pray, amen.

Our theme has been on trusting God in and for all things. May we pray together today for our faith to be strengthened, our doubts quieted, and our vision filled with hope. Pray as you like or you can use this sample prayer:

God of all hope and love, come into my heart today. Fill me with Your love, Your peace, and your joy. Let me truly be Yours in all things. Lord, as I have been studying this week, may I and those who pray with me this prayer, have our faith made stronger. Like Nehemiah, may I see that I can be a builder even when there seems to be little with which to build. May those times when I feel doubt coming into my life, let me push it aside and grow from those moments and as I seek to know about what may lie ahead, fill me with Your vision, a vision filled with hope.

In all ways, let me be all about You. I ask this in Christ Jesus' precious Name, amen.

Have a great and blessed day!

Eradio Valverde