Monday, July 23, 2012

Thank you!

Dear friends, I want to thank all of you for your prayers, texts, calls, messages, etc., that you sent me this past weekend at our jurisdictional conference. As you may know, the voting was close and it reached a point where I knew we could be there until midnight and I chose instead to concede and withdraw my name. I ask your prayers for the three newly elected bishops for our jurisdiction that God use them in fruitful ways. I ask your prayers for the work that continues in our conferences, Rio Grande and Southwest Texas, as we have been granted permission to move forward to unifying our work as a new conference. The challenges and needs are still with us and we pray faithfulness as we move forward. I ask for prayers as my continued role as a district superintendent; that is a great honor and challenge and I want to be faithful and fruitful towards God.

Again, my thanks for all you did on my behalf and I know and trust God.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

I will be taking some time off from writing new ConCafes; I pray your understanding.

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Eradio Valverde