Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OUR DAY OF PRAYER


Gracious God of all life, we celebrate this day as a day of prayer; yet my soul would be even more blessed if I made it a full-blown day of prayer and praise! Lord, this week I have been reminded of You being my Shepherd and my heart is glad because of that. In the midst of economic worries and troubles in the world I find hope in You and Your word: You do indeed lead those who would follow to the still waters and green pastures. Lead me, O Lord. As I may face aches and pains of a body that is not quite as young as yesterday, remind me Lord that You anoint my head with healing and I know that all will be well.

Lord, help me take the message of Your love to someone today. Show me who it is and what I should say and I will do it.

Bless and protect my family, my church, my pastors, my mentors and guides; for I glorify Your name through this prayer and I trust through my life today, in Jesus Christ's precious and powerful name, amen!

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

Eradio Valverde