Wednesday, July 02, 2008

MIDWEEK PRAYER



Loving Father, I adore You. I humble myself before You as I live this day. I do not have the words to begin to worship You, but I'll try as I say these words and with my actions the rest of the day. I am not worthy to come before You but I will ask that through Your grace I might be made worthy, whole, and holy. I confess that I've not done all that You've wanted me to do. I have congratulated myself for wonderful excuses and rationalizations that have kept me from doing Your will. I confess that I have thought, said and done things that I know were not of Your leading and for those I ask forgiveness.

I thank You, Father, for all You have shared. I am a blessed person. I thank You for prayer and for allowing me to lift up those who are in need and have asked of me or my church to be in prayer for them. Come and visit them with Your healing and wholeness.
I lift this prayer up in the Name of Jesus my Lord, amen.

Have a great and blessed day in the Lord!

e.v.